- The North Wilts Ringing Centre is available to book for any band or group of ringers. Please contact the Secretary. It is situated on the front 8 at Christchurch (tenor 11 cwt). The simulator currently uses ABEL.
- We suggest a donation of 50p per person per session
|1st Saturday||Specific Skill||More advanced methods|
|2nd Saturday||Occasional one-off sessions|
|3rd Saturday||Plain Hunt||Specific method|
|4th Saturday||Occasional one-off sessions|
- Sat 15th January 10am Plain Hunt on 5,6,7,8 11am Plain Bob Major
- Sat 5th February 10am Plain Hunt 11am Grandsire Triples
- Sat 19th February 10am Listening skills 11am Cambridge Minor
- Sat 5th March 10am Call Changes 11am Cambridge Major
- Sat 19th March 10am Plain Hunt on 5/6 11am Stedman Doubles
- Sat 30th April 10am - 12noon Surprise Major Practice
Please let the secretary know if there is something specific that you would like to see in the programme.